Hello my name is Yvonne Bailes I am your Family Liaison Officer here at Ellington Infant School. My role is to provide pastoral support to parents/carers with any issues or concerns you may have, either at home or in school. Sometimes all you need is a listening ear, someone to talk to in confidence. I can sign post you to other agencies who may have the expertise for your concern.
Part of my role is to monitor school attendance. If you have any questions or any concerns around your child’s attendance, I am able to support and advice you on this.
I am here most mornings to welcome your children into school. I work from 8.30-11.30 am. however, you can leave a message for me at the office and I shall contact you as soon as I can.
My aim is to support the school community in making life at Ellington a happy and thriving experience.
· Family relationships
· Housing or benefit issues
· Emotional advice and support
· Positive behaviour strategies for Parents/ Carers
· Attendance issues
· Domestic Abuse
· Assistance with forms and letters
· Assistance/support with appointments with outside agencies
· Organising workshops and courses for parents/ Carers and children
· Healthy living